Discussions under Generic

exporting data

first post: Heisenberg61 wrote: Hi, I have recently discovered the option in SCCM Client Center fo...

What port does Client Center use

first post: BubbaHoTep wrote: We have a segment of our network that this tool is not able to reac...

latest post: rzander wrote: It's using WinRM (PowerShell-Remoting): https://msdn.microsoft.com/...

Security issues enabling WINRM

first post: DHoyme wrote: Hello; Has anyone on this discussion completed a security audit o...

Client Install Script

first post: JayneticMuffin wrote: While poking around with the client installation PowerShell script,...

latest post: JayneticMuffin wrote: No no! THANK YOU SIR! love the application! --- Sent from Bo...

SCCM V.Next (v1512/2016) Support

first post: Talven81 wrote: Do you have any plans to support SCCM 2016? We are about to roll it...

latest post: Talven81 wrote: Haha understood on the naming, that's why I put all of them down to...

answered by: rzander wrote: There is no SCCM 2016, it's called System Center Configuration Mana...

Click Once "beta" version no longer available?

first post: kmjohnston wrote: I noticed that the Tools menu items are grayed out in the latest Cl...

latest post: rzander wrote: Should be fixed now... At least I know that someone is using the Cl...

answered by: rzander wrote: Should be fixed now... At least I know that someone is using the Cl...

application manager user policy action

first post: kevlo wrote: Hi Guys long time lover of client center. I've been doing a user-b...

latest post: kevlo wrote: Hi Roger thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the global evaluation...

What a disappointment...

first post: Kamikazze wrote: A lot of features do not work as expected. If you were going to ch...

latest post: Caelfrost wrote: Is the tool useful, even with 5% of the functions locked to donato...

answered by: Caelfrost wrote: Is the tool useful, even with 5% of the functions locked to donato...

Client Center 2012 Customization

first post: hammondjx wrote: Hello, My company heavily used Client Center for ConfigMgr 2007. ...

latest post: rzander wrote: Some of the Plugins (in the Tools Menu and Custom Tools Ribbon) are...

Enabling WinRM for Windows 7 Management to use SSL for Client Center/CM 2012

first post: seanpottinger wrote: I am in the process to trying to get WinRM enabled on all our stand...