Discussions under Bugs

Advertisements and Client Center

first post: reiwan wrote: ::::: Nevermind!! I noticed theres a new section called "Applicatio...

answered by: reiwan wrote: ::::: Nevermind!! I noticed theres a new section called "Applicatio...

Run CcmEval.exe Tooltip typo - tkae

first post: kmjohnston wrote: Sorry to be "that guy" again, but I just wanted to point out a typo...

latest post: rzander wrote: Thank you for providing Feedback ! The typo will be fixed in Versio...

Wrong tooltips show when hovering over Explore Shares, Quick, and Full Scans

first post: kmjohnston wrote: Click-Once version 1.0.0.4: Explore Shares shows "FEP Full Scan" an...

latest post: rzander wrote: Thanks, will be fixed in V1.0.0.5.....

Enumerate User-targeted Deployments for the current logged-on user of Remote system

first post: JerryAbbott wrote: Applications targeted to the current logged-on user of the remote c...

latest post: JerryAbbott wrote: Upon further review, it looks like the results of CCM_Application a...

ClickOnce does not allow for proxy authentication, unable to run with elevated priviledges

first post: H_sirhC wrote: I'm behind a corporate proxy that requires authentication, my norma...

latest post: DEJ710 wrote: Hi Roger, I solved the problem as follows: 1. Load the file called...

• 1-5 of 5 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions