This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Final Release

Topics: Generic
Sep 19, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Roger, curious to how close you are to finishing the Client Center for release to production. It appears that you are very close to completing the product. Is there an estimated date of release? Also, I'm curious to what the plan is for working the Collection Commander tool? Is there a schedule for this one?

Thx
Coordinator
Sep 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM
What do you expect if it's released to production? I suppose that the only change is the version number...
The Tools as you can get it from here (codeplex), is without support and warranty...
Collection commander (https://cmcollctr.codeplex.com/) is also in preparation... same here, it's an Open-Source Project without warranty and support.

But, it would be interresting for me, what you expect ... ?!

Roger
Sep 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Thx. Roger. Yes, I do understand it's an ongoing project without support/warranty, etc. Apparently, our business doesn't allow Beta products in their environment and so I was wondering if there was going to be a released version that wasn't Beta so that we could continue to use this invaluable tool you have created.

BTW. Excellent job with this tool. You are awesome! :-)
Coordinator
Sep 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Ok, I understand .... So I can announce that the Version will change "soon" to a stable Version (V1.0.0.0). I just want to prepare a Windows-Installer package for offline Installation...

Thx
Sep 20, 2013 at 4:33 PM
+1 for the windows installer. That sounds great!
Nov 12, 2013 at 4:13 PM
DanielRatliff wrote:
+1 for the windows installer. That sounds great!
+1 again for MSI

Can you give an estimate for V1.0.0.0
Coordinator
Nov 13, 2013 at 7:51 AM
MSI will be ready and published as beta by end of this week; If everything is fine, I will publish the tool as stable Version in two or three weeks but definetly this year :-)
Dec 5, 2013 at 2:15 AM
MSI x64 V0.0.0.57 works great.

I vote to remove Beta Status
Coordinator
Dec 12, 2013 at 5:29 PM
There are still a few days left in this year.. :-)
Dec 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Thanks much not trying to pressure, you but. I do wish to be able to use your excellent Product as do my colleagues.

Coordinator
Dec 25, 2013 at 7:42 AM
V1.0.0 is online...
Marked as answer by rzander on 12/25/2013 at 12:42 AM
Dec 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Thanks much I saw that; I subscribe to alerts. Best Christmas present (yes I am a Geeky Dork)

I just rebuilt my home lab from scratch new DCs EVERYTHING. I have a meeting with my security folks for review on 1/6