The tool is designed for IT Professionals to troubleshoot SCCM/CM12 Client related Issues. The Client Center for Configuration Manager provides a quick and easy overview of client settings, including running services and Agent settings in a good, easy to use
- Windows Remote Management (WinRM) must be enabled and configured on all target computers. (Run "winrm quickconfig" in a command prompt.)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (on the computer running the Tool)
- Configuration Manager 2012 Agent on the target computer (some features will also work with SCCM2007)
- Admin rights on the target computer.
- Windows Management Framework 4.0 (PowerShell 4) is required since Version 1.0.2!
- Tested on:
- Windows7 SP1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Server 2008 R2
- Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2
- No WMI or remote registry connections. Everything over WinRM.
- it's a troubleshooting tool (you must know what you do !)
- Full support of CM12 Application Model
- Main Focus on CM2012