This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Authentication method in PSRemote Console

Topics: Feature Requests, Support Requests
Jul 1, 2015 at 5:50 PM
Im having an issue in my current environment due to security restrictions. Our PS Remote sessions require CREDSSP authentication be utilized in order enable Second/Double Hop. When i attempt to connect in Client Center PS Console i receive the following:
__Push-Location : Cannot find path '\\MyServer\netlogon' because it does not exist.
+ CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (\\MyServer\netlogon:String) [Push-Location], ItemNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.PushL ocationCommand__
But if I attempt this from a standard PS Session from my local console using
 Enter-PSSession -computername "aComputerName" -Authentication CREDSSP -Credential "MyDomain\MyCredentials" 
it works just fine.

This can be vital for connecting to a shares when using the console. Im unable to find a way to enable this in the console or config files. Is there anyway to do this easily or is this a code change requirement?
Jul 6, 2015 at 11:43 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.